Monday, December 9, 2013

An Airstream Christmas



Last year, my friend, Ashley, gave me an Airstream card that she had dug up from the Moma archives. I loved it so much that I mounted and framed it so that it can become a permanent part of our Christmas decorations.  Having plaster walls makes it hard to hang non-permanent pictures on the wall so I always switch pictures that are already up for the holiday season (or use 3M hooks!).  It fits in perfectly in our kitchen, and I just love that we have a fun reminder of the Airstream during the Christmas season! Thank you Ashley!

(not sure why the color in this photo is so off!)

Also, I couldn't resist buying an Airstream pillow when I spotted it at Pottery Barn.  



Yesterday, we had our first snowfall of the season.  We simply had to run over and put a wreath on the Airstream.  We're thinking she might even make an appearance in our Christmas cards this year!





3 comments:

  1. You never stop amazing me! You have great ideas for almost everything...I would say everything...but I'm banking on the fact that you have to have at least 1 flaw!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of your Airstream bedecked in snow looks good enough to be an Airstream ad! And how perfect for you all to have that special pillow and framed Airstream card for the months you can't be 'streaming'.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips