Thursday, October 17, 2013

Favorite Things #37




I cook almost every evening but sometimes it's really nice to know that I have a tasty, healthy, quick and easy dinner up my sleeve for those evening where time is short or I just don't feel like cooking.  I've come to rely on Dave's Gourmet Sauces for just such evenings.  We all love the Butternut Squash Sauce and have recently tried the Vegetable Pasta Sauce, which also earned rave reviews.


I also love that I can pronounce and know what all the ingredients are!  I've found that at my local grocery store the price per bottle is rather steep, but at Wegmans it's a couple dollars less so I tend to stock up when I make a trip there.

1 comment:

  1. We have had a favorite sauce for years...and lately we have not enjoyed it...I don't know if it grew old...or if they changed the way they make it, but I am on the look out for a good sauce...thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips