Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Family Photos


I just got back the photos from our session with Tyler and thought I'd share how they turned out.  I'm learning that just because the children aren't babies doesn't mean it's that much easier to get good photos!  In most of the pictures at least one of us (including Bryce and I) has a funny expression but I guess that life isn't perfect so why should our pictures be?  I'm super happy to capture our family right where we are and I thought I'd share a few of the pictures!


I love the pictures of the children!

 


Seriously, she's almost as tall as me!  I have on heels!


I really love this picture of Bryce and Harris, the two best looking boys in my life!


I think this one might be my favorite?


Or maybe this one?







3 comments:

  1. Such lush photos - and your dress is perfect, so 'you'! Wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures turned out beautiful, and you look awesome in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
    I love your family...perfect in every way!!
    I know the feeling of the girls growing taller than us! Brooke is 1/2 an inch away...I know she's going to pass me! :) I want her to pass me! Right now it is fun...we share shoes...(that's it though...I wish I could share other items of clothing)
    BTW...love your outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips