Friday, October 18, 2013

Blogging Friends and Thank You



Earlier in the week, I received a lovely email from a reader, Kristin, who wanted to let me know about an adorable sweater that she thought I might like (I do!).  Her email got me to thinking about how nice it has been to become virtual friends with people through this blog.   Last week, to the children's delight, we received a "monster package" from Katherine Marie.  Just like its sender it was  thoughtful, kind and fun.  I've had the pleasure of corresponding with Emma (she's so charming) who even sent me a delicious hand cream all the way from England!  Leah, Nina, Holly and Sherri (her wonderful family blog is private) are all bloggers who I've had conversations with about life outside of this blog, exchange Christmas cards with,  learn new things from and who I count as friends even though I've never met them!  Also, there are those who pop up every now and again with a comment,  a question, advice and/or encouragement.  All of this to say, I'm so appreciative of the people who take the time away from busy days to come to this space.  "Meeting" friends here has expanded and enriched my life in such positive ways and I'm excited to further develop those friendships and make new ones.  Thank you and happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. You are too kind! Your blog makes me so happy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog makes me happy too! This is one of the aspects I love about blogging as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOng comment ahead!! It is so funny that you wrote this yesterday. I read it on Saturday. Friday night I was browsing Pintrest and saw the chicken &egg costume on there. Then I saw there were lots of other pins from your blog. It got me thinking how I consider you a friend even though we have never met...in person. We knew of each other before blogging, but we have gotten to know each other through blogging. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so blessed to know YOU!!!!! so blessed to call you friend! you me and sherri--- PARTY SOMEDAY! someday!!!!! xoxoxoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it too! I feel like we are kindred spirits who have never met. Hopefully some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss being public....I miss it everyday...but I am thankful for the couple of great friends that I made while I was public! I will always treasure our friendship, whether we ever meet or not! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips