Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Princess and the Frog Blog Update


Five years ago this summer, I started this blog as a way to keep in touch with friends and family and also to document our time as a family.  I can't believe that so much time has passed nor that I am still blogging on a regular basis!  This blog gives me great pleasure for it helps me to focus on the beauty of my life.  Also, it has introduced me to fellow bloggers with whom I've developed friendships, and I'm so thankful for that.

For my birthday, way back in January, my girlfriends gave me an Etsy gift card and I decided to use some of it on updating my blog.  Originally, we were going to not have the picture of the children dressed up in the Halloween costumes as a header, but I missed it.  It's a part of the blog that I just couldn't let it go.  So instead it's large and in charge!  I'm really glad to move over to an all white background and to be able to have more flexibility with pictures and such.  It still needs some tweaks and such, but I'm excited to have something new and pretty!  So what do you think?


7 comments:

  1. Love it! It looks beautiful. You will have to share all of the details with me. I didn't even know you could use Etsy for such a thing. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely. Thank you for blogging. I love checking in. You are always so positive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the update! I enjoy your take on the simple joys and beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh it's just lovely! it is everything your family is---- precious, sweet, unique, fun, loving and joyful!!!! plus it's the image that makes me think of the very first time I came to your blog--- I think that was four years ago!! ohhh and I love your font color and styles--- scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips