Friday, September 13, 2013

Rules for Ballet (and Life)

This year Grace is participating in ballet classes that the director of the ballet school teaches.  She absolutely loves her and declared after her first class that she was, "inspiring."  Her teacher handed out a sheet of rules for classroom behavior and etiquette. Looking over the rules,  I can't help but wonder if all of our children's teachers, leaders and coaches expected (and demanded) such basic good manners and respectful attitude how different, or not, our society as a whole would be?



2 comments:

  1. This is great!! I definitely think other instructors should do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a ballet teacher, I love this list! I teach 6 and 7 year olds, and I have some of these "rules," though not formally written up. I love 2 and 4!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips