Friday, August 30, 2013

A Frog Spigot



Sometimes it's the little things that make us the happiest right?  I've been toting this little frog spigot around for the past 10 years and somewhere along the line it became, in my mind, the one item that once installed would mean we were "done."  Which of course is a total fallacy because there is always work to be done around our old house.  It just seemed such a silly, fantastical thing to make time to do that it became a talisman of where we were in our house journey!


Bryce, after much pushing and prodding from yours truly, spent a couple of hours putting in this little frog spigot and he makes me happy.  Now that he's installed we will probably move next week!  I am, of course, just joking.  Sort of.

1 comment:

  1. That husband of yours sounds like one in a million. OOPs, I mean TWO in a million. What a great looking spigot!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips