Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Twitter




During the early summer, we had a bird build a nest in our birdhouse and the children were so excited to catch glimpses of the little ones and their Mama feeding them.  We were also excited to watch as they grew and learned to fly!  However, what I really wanted to share were these pictures that Grace took.  She set up herself a chair in the middle of the yard, aimed the camera at the birdhouse and waited patiently for her shots (we did have a long lens on the camera).  I think she did beautiful work!





4 comments:

  1. So lovely! Grace has a good eye. xxx

    P.S. Have been in South Africa for a month and have missed reading this! Have a lot to catch up on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very artistic shots indeed. Love the birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THESE PICTURES! GREAT JOB GRACE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see I only thought my comment was published, so here goes again. Grace did a fantastic job! That looks like a wren to me. Great grandma Cecelia's favorite bird. There's a story with that.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips