Monday, June 17, 2013

Time to Make The Doughnuts


Gosh, I have about a zillion things that I could post about, but I'm going to start with these yummy doughnuts!  Grace's last day of school was on Friday and to celebrate I made doughnuts.  I loved these doughnuts because they were easy (really easy!), they were baked and just to look at them made one feel happy!  I used a $10 doughnut pan that I picked up at Michael's that worked like a charm.


I used the recipe from Sweet Paul and I was pleased that the doughnuts didn't end up too heavy, though I might try to tweak the icing a bit next time since it was super sweet (the doughnuts themselves weren't though so it was a nice balance).



4 comments:

  1. So cute! I have a mini donut pan and am looking forward to trying this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious! My girls would love to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this ones a tad bit more work.. but very good and different.
    http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Strawberry-Buttermilk-Fonuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzannelee- Those look delicious! I will definitely try them now that I have the pan! Thank you.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips