Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Favorites #34

The post about the "classic wardrobe" items generated a lot of interest (if you asked for the list and didn't get it please let me know!).  I've found that I do best if I don't try to force an item but rather adapt it to my own style and comfort level.  

I'm not much of a jewelry person and tend to wear the same things day in and day out.  One of my everyday staples has always been diamond stud earrings.  Whether they are real or fake, they always look good.  Two years ago, for Christmas, Bryce gave me these bow earrings that I absolutely adore.  At first, I put them away for "special occasions" but then I started wearing them everyday because I figured that I might as well use what I love!  Love them I do!

4 comments:

  1. I did not ask for the list, but I would love it if you would share it with me!

    I am about to purchase a set of diamond studs. Like you, I do not wear much jewelry, but think diamond studs are versatile. I am trying to decide between a bezeled setting or a martini setting.

    I think you are right -wear what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty bow earrings! I would definitely wear them daily.
    I would love to have "the List".
    Thanks!
    Kathy
    kykathy@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sending the list! Love the bow earrings. I have diamond studs and I wear them 365 days a year! They are just classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I requested but did not receive the list. I would love a copy. Thank you in advance. Cheryl
    cheryl_herke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips