Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Home Again

(a print of YHC, it's nestled in the valley)

Hello there!  We got in super late last night from a trip to Georgia!  We had the best time and were so happy to take the children to our alma mater, Young Harris College.  I feel that we've dived in head first today to school, appointments, laundry and "regular" life.  However, as soon as I get pictures downloaded I'll post pictures of our adventures.

P.S.  To those of you who commented or emailed about seeing the list of classics, I'll be happy to scan in and email you the list!

8 comments:

  1. please send me the list of classics too! I am a long-time reader and fan of your blog!
    amb289{at}Hotmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly what Ann Marie said! love your favorite things!
    kristinewald65@gmail.om

    ReplyDelete
  3. please send me "the list" :)
    kendramcinerney@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Add me to the list too, please!! Is it from Real Simple? I remember cutting one out from there years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you please email me the list? rjhackett13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a list too! :)
    Can't wait to hear about your adventures in Georia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love the list too! Thanks! natalie@dourte.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a longtime reader of your blog. I would love to read the list as well.
    Thanks! cheryl_herke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips