Friday, March 1, 2013

Alphabet Letter Soft Pretzals


Grace's school discourages snacks that are too sweet for birthday celebrations (think cupcakes stacked high with icing) and even though I think that birthdays are a great time to indulge a bit, we decided to go a middle road and make cinnamon sugar soft pretzels.

We made them together and followed a recipe out of Martha Stewart Kids*. However, we chose not to boil them before baking and they still turned out just great!

We shaped each piece of dough in to a G and J.  One of Grace's classmates shares a birthday with Grace so we included his initial too.


*I can't find the recipe on her site. If you want it, let me know and I'll send it to you!

3 comments:

  1. These are brilliant!
    My girls made pretzels at their friends house last weekend...and they loved it!!!
    I have never made pretzels before!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips