Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day


I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's spent with those you love.  When I was downloading our pictures from yesterday it became apparent to me that I obviously feel that the way to show my love is through food!  We celebrated Valentine's day at breakfast, lunch, snack time and dinner!


We started out with breakfast...




and continued at lunch.



I tried to keep a healthier after school snack since I'm sure they had had more candy than usual during the day.




And dinner was served in a heart shaped baking dish, with heart shaped garlic rolls...





P.S.  Bryce and I went on a lunch date where two ladies sitting next to us called us a cute couple!  We haven't been called a cute couple in a long time so it made our day!





1 comment:

 
Blogging tips