Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Celebrating the Year


I can hardly believe that 2012 is behind us.  It has been an especially difficult one for our world, nation and community and I pray that the year ahead is a healing and hopeful one.  For our little family, 2012 was a wonderful year filled with blessings and new adventures.  I can only hope that 2013 is the same!  In the upcoming year I'm going to work on celebrating life's moments- big and small.   I don't want to miss any of it because it's clear to me that we simply don't know what tomorrow will bring.


We've already started the New Year off with a bang by celebrating with friends and eating our traditional New Years Day lunch with my Mom.  Tonight we had a little celebration with the children which included champagne glasses of milk and cookies.  I found this printable that has a fun list for children to fill out about the past year.  I wish that I had something like this for every year, but we shall start this year and be glad for it.  Happy New Year to you all!  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way! Celebrate everything. Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips