Sunday, December 2, 2012

Getting Ready


It's hard to believe that yesterday was the first of December!  We are in full-on Christmas mode and I have taken a few steps to get organized and ready for the whirlwind that is December.  I've set up my wrapping station in the office so that it will be easy and convenient to wrap as gifts are bought.


Also, I've printed out a few things to help me get my (whirling) thoughts in order.  This printable from Anthology magazine is wonderful- it helps me to write down everyone's gifts and check it off as that shopping is done, wrapped and delivered.  Every year I print out this week by week list of things to do over the holidays.  Even if I don't get everything done on the checklist, I at least feel better having it written down!  


What are you doing to get ready?

2 comments:

  1. Shopping is nearly complete. Table is set up with wrapping supplies and gifts. Photos for the Christmas letter are chosen, cards purchased, lighted wreath and candelabras glow through the darkness. The tree and nativity will shortly make their appearance. Spending peaceful evenings with Christmas music and fragrant candles.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips