Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Favorite Things #26


I've been having really dry skin lately, so I went to get a facial last week (such a lovely luxury!) in the hope that it would help my parched skin.  I've always prided myself on my skincare routine and so was surprised when she asked me my normal morning and evening routine and, after listening patiently, announced that I had gotten 1 out of the 3 important things correct!  1 out of 3!  The one step that she deemed correct was the toner that I use, Yon-Ka.  I've used this toner for at least 10 years and don't want to be without it.  It feels great, smells heavenly and lasts a long time!  It doesn't hurt that it's a pretty pink color either.  Also, you just spray on this toner and let it soak into your skin, there are no cotton balls to to keep up with!

If you're interested, she also suggested that I switch to a heavier morning moisturizer and a cleansing milk instead of my traditional cleanser.  Apparently, the cleanser I was using was changing the PH in the skin.  For all I know that could be hogwash, but I have to admit that I've already noticed a difference and my dry spots are already disappearing!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the worst skin care person! I buy alot of it...but I am not good at the routine!? I need to get better! I am almost 40...maybe that's why I look so old! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips