Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving and an Easy Cake Bunting


We had a really great Thanksgiving!  How about you?  We had a perfect mix of family, friends and good food!  I typically really love Thanksgiving because we don't make a huge deal out of it.  We watch the parade, cook our traditional foods and spend time with those that we love.  I don't fret over how the table is set (though I did use the china!) or what we have for a centerpiece (Harris made ours!) but I do concentrate on good food.  We had a farm fresh turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, my Mom's famous sweet potato souffle, green beans and stuffing.


For dessert this year I made a  pumpkin bundt cake that was really good-I think it's a keeper for sure. I made it look fancy by attaching these printable cake bunting to a little bit of rafia using double sided tape.  The whole thing took about 10 minutes to put together and I love how it turned it.



2 comments:

  1. Cute little bunting. I have to say I was admiring your dress. Very classic and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunting! I always love your meals!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips