Monday, November 5, 2012

Our Halloween



Supposedly, the children are going to suit up tonight in their costumes, a full 5 days after Halloween, and go trick-or-treating.  Frankly, I'm not sure how it's going to go or work!  Grace is even on the edge of indecision about whether she wants to go to her ballet class or go trick-or-treating (she's leaning towards ballet!?!).


I'm thankful that before Hurricane Sandy came charging through we had a full weekend of Halloween fun.


We went on a local cemetery tour.




And we participated in a Halloween Parade which was followed by a trunk or treat and a scary Halloween Walk (the first scary thing the children have ever done during Halloween!).



I"ll update this post later tonight with trick-or-treating photos!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love their costumes!!!! I am smiling from ear t ear! I was so close to dressing the kids as fast food mascots....

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips