Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween


It's been a tradition for the past five or so years for us to get together with our friends for dinner before we go trick-or-treating.  Once we learned that trick-or-treating was going to be impossible (we still have no power!) we decided to go ahead and gather for dinner and a Halloween movie at our neighbor's house since they already have restored power!  We watched Disney's Legend of Sleepy Hollow and It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  I hope that you all had a very spooky and thrilling Halloween!

        
I took over a vegetable skeleton (so quick to put together!) and these meringue treats.  They are store bought meringues that I attached candy eyeballs to.  They were quick, easy and turned out darling!


Also, I put together these little bags of Halloween s'mores for the children.  They consist of Halloween  Peeps, miniature Hershey bars and 2 squares of graham crackers.




4 comments:

  1. Love it all! And, I'm so impressed that you were able to do all of it without power. I hope that it comes on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing!!!!! My neighbor brought us some of those little s'more ghosts.... I love love you veggie tray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really know how to make the most of everything! Your food is adorable, even with all the weather issues! I'm glad you guys are safe! We thought and prayed for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have decided to make my blog private! If you would like to follow along...I would love it! Email me, and I will add you as a reader!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips