Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Favorite Thing #25



A couple of months ago I started using a new laundry detergent, Nellies All Natural Laundry Soda.  If I'm totally honest, I was first attracted to the packaging, the detergent is in a cute vintage looking tin.  However, I had wanted to try a powder because I was frustrated with the big plastic bottles and goopy mess that they leave behind (at least in my laundry room!).  After reading glowing reviews of the product I decided to try it and have been very pleased.  It has gotten our clothes clean and fresh without having to do pretreating.  I also like that the soda has no perfumes in it or fillers.  In addition, I appreciate that it's all natural and environmentally friendly.  I would highly recommend trying it!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tin! I've never seen it before? Did you buy it at a specialty store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it at Ace Hardware Sherri!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips