Thursday, November 29, 2012

An Early Christmas Gift


This week we've started putting up Christmas decorations!  Of course, this made the children deliriously happy and excited for the month to come.  Grace had an early Christmas present that she gave me so that, "I could enjoy it the whole season."

I will admit that I got a little teary when I opened it.  This girl has such a good heart and she LOVES making and giving things to others.  Since September she has been working on cross-stitching a towel for me for Christmas (with her Grandma's help).  It's absolutely beautiful and simple and perfect.  I love it and I love my girl.


 

3 comments:

  1. Dit is voor het eerst dat ik "An Early Christmas Gift" bezoek en ik ben
    prettig verrast door de correlatie die het stuk behelst omtrent
    bakugan kleurplaat.
    Look at my site :: jukeboxalive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and incredibly thoughtful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!
    She sounds like my Brooke...a pure sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips