Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Glass Jars

I love my house, I really do.  However, I'm always a bit envious of those that have a walk in pantry.  I dream of a walk in pantry and how perfectly organized and beautifully stocked it would be (it's a dream!).  For now I must content myself with one pull out cabinet that serves the purpose of a pantry.  Recently, I found some Weck jars on sale and decided to go ahead and decant some of my pantry staples instead of keeping them in rolled up bags or half empty containers.  I do love how organized the jars look lined up on the shelf and though it may not be a walk in pantry it's a beautiful substitute.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I need to do this in my pantry too! I am day dreaming of goldfish, craisins, pasta, quinoa...ooo the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips