Thursday, September 13, 2012

Favorite Things #23



Up until this summer I hadn't yet jumped on the turkish towel band wagon.  However, when I saw these towels, and their gorgeous colors, on a great sale at Nine Space, I was convinced to try them.  I am so glad I did because it turns out that they are the perfect traveling towel!

(I love this picture because of Bryce leading the charge!)

On our RV trip I didn't want to take up space in our suitcases with a bulky terry cloth towel, but these towels are super slim when folded and hardly take up any space.  Also, they are super easy to throw in a backpack or beach bag because they are light and not bulky.  We used them all the time.  They work for drying off (and dry super quick) after a dip, as an impromptu picnic blanket and they are perfect as flags on newly built forts!



P.S.  I see that the towels are on sale but I paid way less (around $20-$25) for mine.  As much as I love them, $50 seems a bit much for a towel.

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your husband with the kids!!!! So darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been intrigued by the turkish towel thing. I have considered them, but never invested in them. Considering ordering them for our master bath, just to give them a shot! Thanks for the recommendation!
    PS: included you in a post about blogging ladies I love today, hope that is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaaHaaHaa! I absolutely love this! That pick is perfect! I think I would frame that! It represents all you family really is...full of LOVE AND LIFE! Those towels are cool too...but not half as cool as your family and their grand adventures!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips