Friday, September 28, 2012

Favorite Things #24



Lately, we have been attempting to clean up and out our basement.  We still have a ways to go but  we are slowly making progress.  One of the areas that we have neatened up is where we keep bins full of seasonal supplies.  We bought racks to put the bins on and I have organized and labeled the bins.


I love the Martha Stewart dry erase labels that are sold at Staples.  In my opinion, the dry erase idea is brilliant for storage.  As your container changes contents it's easy to erase and/or add to your label!  Plus, they look pretty sharp too!


4 comments:

  1. We could use the labels on our storage bins. As we downsize, the contents change and the labels get messy. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the entire Martha line at staples and just about went crazy!! Such a good idea. I wish my basement looked as pretty And tidy As yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo. I need some of those! Great tip!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips