Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Cleaning


I've never gotten into the whole spring cleaning hoopla, but every year about this time I start having the urge to do a deep clean around my house.  Maybe it's the whole back to school, get organized vibe of September?  All I know is that this year I'm also feeling the urge to go through every single item in my home and purge!

On my list...
Scrub kitchen cabinets
Organize drawers in kitchen and pantry cabinet
Clean all light fixtures
Clean oven (this is a biggy!)
Reorganize attic
Clean out desk in office/library
Organize basement (this is also a biggy!)
Update photos throughout house
Ready mudroom for fall
Clean and shine fixtures throughout house
Clean out craft closet
Replace cushion in mudroom

I'd really like to accomplish these things by the end of September so that I can enjoy the fall and start readying for the holidays!  It's my favorite time of the year!  What about you?  Are you a spring cleaner, fall cleaner or year round cleaner outer?

P.S.  I love my "cleaning tool wall" going down to the basement, it feels very "Downton Abby" like!  Now if only I used those tools a bit more...




2 comments:

  1. I am totally feeling the urge to clean these days but I'm not sure if it's the season or "nesting". Either way it's nice to get it done! I love your cleaning wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall clean-up your home is as critical intended for health insurance and comfort and ease for the reason that conventional springtime clean-up. The idea makes good sense to deal with some of the clean-up jobs from the fall prior to households are shut down upwards limited for the winter season.

    Office Cleaning

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips