Friday, September 21, 2012

A Neater Refrigerator

Ok, this might be a lame post because everyone else in the world already does this but here it goes anyway...


My fridge often looks like a bomb went off.  Does anyone else have an issue with condiments piling up in their fridge? Mine always get randomly thrown in and then moved around from shelf to shelf taking up lots of room and looking very untidy.   This week while cleaning out the refrigerator I had an "ah-ha" moment in regards to condiments.  I grabbed on of my deep lazy susans, put it on one of the shelves in the refrigerator and all of a sudden they look nicer and are easier to get too!  I'm thrilled with the new state of things and hope that I can keep it a least a little neater now.

P.S.  I use this turn table from The Container Store.  I have several and have used them for craft supplies, laundry supplies and kid supplies!  I love them!

3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic!
    I never have fridge bombs! ;)
    Well...maybe a few...so maybe I should pick up a few of those handy dandy items?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea I'm going to tell my mom right now!!! Are fridge is always neat!!:):)HA HA HA!!!:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. North Dakota Kathy saw the fridge lazy susan idea, called to tell us, and plans to get one right away. Another blog post winner!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips