Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Little Letter to Our Lunchboxes


Dear Lunchbox,
I have to be honest.  I didn't miss you all summer.  After spending five days a week with you all last year, I found it a relief to have some time apart.  It's not you, it's me.  The sight of you makes me anxious and makes my heart speed up because I'm worried about how I will impress you with my cleverness and health appeal.  Oh, and I'm not stupid.  I see you spying the bento boxes and gazing longingly at Pinterest boards. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence! You're just going to have to accept me for me.  There will be days when sandwiches are all you get and chips might (will) make an appearance.  There might even be fruit in a cup!  I hope that we can still be friends...

Fondly,
Your (not so much) Better Half

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Anna...your killing it! Everything you do is premo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips