Friday, August 31, 2012

Dog Days of Summer


If you know Harris, you know that he loves dogs and dogs love him.  I wanted to make a fun surprise lunch for him and these hotdog dogs were just the thing!


I found the original idea here and even though it would be great to make homemade bread for these, I took the easy way out!  I bought a package of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits and went from there.  They were so easy and quick.  And yummy too!  I didn't have any black beans on hand so I just used peppercorns.



Bone Appetit!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I just saw those on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Those doggies are just adorable! And instead of needing to be fed, they fed Harris. So. When is it you are getting an 'outdoor' dog? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dogs are just adorable! And instead of requiring to be fed, they fed Harris. So. When is it you are getting an 'outdoor' dog? Ha!
    Gold für World of Warcraft
    Gold For Runescape
    buy blade and soul gold

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips