Monday, July 30, 2012

Harris Visits Atlanta


When Delita and Brendan headed home after their visit, Harris and his Grandma went with them!  They had lots of adventures while in Atlanta and Harris had a really "awesome" time.  Perhaps the highlight was going to a Braves/Phillies game at Turner Field.  I love the picture above- clearly their mascot has a sense of humor!







They also went to a museum exhibit titled, "The Scoop on Poop."  Can you imagine a more perfect exhibit for two 7 year olds?



A visit to the top of Stone Mountain was also made.  Don't the boys look like they are inches away from going over the side?    




I'm so glad that Harris got to spend this time with Brendan and his family.  Hopefully, there will be lots more summer visits!


All pictures were taken by Delita or Bill.





4 comments:

  1. What's not to love about those action photos of the boys! They are downright thrilling. Harris' legs on the running photo remind me of cartoons where they depict the legs as spinning wheels. The mascot shot is a panic. The Stone Mountain one is quite clever, and ya gotta love the one of Harris on the pot! Has he rested up yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid of heights so I can't stand my kids standing too close to the edge..but I do love falling pictures when I know they are safe and there is no way to fall! ;)
    That falling picture, looks awesome!
    This sounds like a great time..with Grandma!
    I love the poop stop..too much fun!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adventures!!!! The scoop on poop looks hysterically fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adventures!!!! The scoop on poop looks hysterically fun!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips