Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Bucket List



The past few days we have all been adding things to our summer bucket list!  I feel like we have lots of time (I haven't signed the children up for one single activity) but as much as I love to imagine long, lazy days, I'm also aware of how fast it really might go!

Our Summer Bucket List 2012

Go tubing
Learn how to braid (I know, I know)
Play with water balloons 
Blow bubbles
Go camping
Go on picnics
Go wading in water
Watch a movie outside
Make ice cream
Host an ice cream party
Make pops
Revisit the fairy gardens
Read in the hammock
Go berry picking and then make something delicious
Go on interesting day trips
Go to the beach
Make s'mores
Visit a botanical garden
Visit museums
Go to the library
Ride bikes around town
Hold hands
Go to the pool... a lot
Learn new jokes
Do nice things for others
Create
Go to a baseball game
Watch the olympics
Go see fireworks
Ride a roller coaster

What's on your summer bucket list?  Please share!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo for modest swimsuits!!! I love Grace's...where did you get it???
    Your bucket list looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can help with the beach and pool part. You are all welcome anytime!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips