Monday, June 18, 2012

Raspberries + Chocolate Chips


Have you ever stuck a chocolate chip into a raspberry?  They are a perfect fit and a perfect compliment to each other!


I had spotted this clever little trick on Pinterest, but not until I had some at a friends house was I smitten with the idea (she used a white chocolate chip).  For our Father's Day breakfast, we had a bowl of fruit and the little bites of chocolate were a welcome surprise!  Delicious and easy will always win in my book! 

P.S.  How neat is it that the German pancake looks like it is glowing?!?

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant!
    My kids will be thrilled to find a hidden treasure!
    I love the glowing German pancake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy yummy and not to unhealthy!!! :) ohhh and very pretty-- just like everything you do!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips