Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mouse Shoes



Last week my friend, Cara, had on a most darling pair of shoes that reminded me of these Marc Jacobs mouse shoes.  When I asked her where she got them I was astounded to find out that she purchased them at a dollar store!  Of course, I made my way over and picked up a pair for $3!


Yesterday, for various and a-sundry reasons, I didn't have a great day.  It was a rainy day, and I wore my new mouse shoes (they are plastic).  I found that every time I looked down at them, they made me smile -which was a definite mood lifter and well worth $3!


5 comments:

  1. What a great find! Would you mind divulging the store you ended up getting them from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie, it was a store called Five Below! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like how I feel when birds come flitting to the bird feeder outside the kitchen window. Hope today was better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a bargain!!!
    They are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am very much like black shoes with white dress.If you need 2017 new design black color shoes just go here
    and pick any for you.



    white graduation dresses

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips