Friday, March 9, 2012

Stuffed Animal Portraits- A Valentine's Gift


I don't believe that I ever posted about the gifts that we gave the children for Valentine's Day.  I had seen portraits done of stuffed animals before and thought that it would be really special to give the children a portrait of something they love on the day of love!


Bedtime Bunny and Mushca are definitely favorites around here and a part of the family.  I took several pictures of the animals and sent them to Erin at First Friends .  She did a beautiful job and I simply couldn't be happier with them.


When I went to take them to get framed I was shocked to discover that each one was going to be $100 (that's using a coupon!), so I ended up buying a regular frame and having them make a mat to fit the frame.  I'm really happy with how they turned out and even happier with the $18 total!


3 comments:

  1. You have the best ideas! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful gift! My Ezra would love a portrait of his stuffed bear. I may have to do this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are darling!!! What an amazing gift idea!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips