Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Yesterday was the first day of spring which makes me happy (though I can't believe our very mild winter!).  Here are a few other colorful things that are making me happy...

The kitty, the thermometer and the flowers!

A new tunic that has the most awesome label ever!

 Happy sprinkles!

An Izzy and a paper straw.

Can you imagine how happy your toes would be?
What's making you happy this spring?


  1. Warm temperatures.
    Birds flitting around the feeders.
    Sunshine streaming in.
    Fellowship with friends.
    Flowers sprouting, and the first bloom!
    Happy Spring!

  2. I have been filled with joy this spring...and wanting to do a happy post...but not able to find the time!
    I smiled while reading yours!

  3. Bike Rides, Sunny Days, Strawberries. Love Spring!

  4. Love all you happy things!! I love FRESH flowers and FRESH fruit in the spring.


Blogging tips