Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Frogs in the Children's Bathroom


I posted about the new wallpaper in the children's bathroom years ago, and I'm so happy that it has made it into our home!  Honestly, I was sad to see the old wallpaper go.  It was so sweet, playful and childlike-  I loved it.  Unfortunately, it was starting to peel and curl, which gave it a shorter than expected lifespan!  Also, the children are older and it's nice for them to still have something fun and whimsical but not quite so "young."



Gretchen and I put up the paper and I can't believe we survived the ordeal!  Either we have no idea what we are doing or this paper was extremely hard to work with (maybe a bit of both?!?).  The paper shows every imperfection!  Still, I love how it turned out and the children do too! 




My Mom made the little curtains.  I love the ball fringe.


The children's stuffed animal portraits found the perfect home.



This gnome soap on a rope is one of Harris' favorite gifts from Santa!



12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That looks great! I love the stuffed animal artwork in there too. And the ball fringe! I am a big fan of ball fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE It!!!!
    I always love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find this exact trough sink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find this exact trough sink?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you find this exact trough sink?

    ReplyDelete
  6. SumerJordan- It's a Kohler sink (Brockway) and I ordered it through Home Depot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I LOVE this bathroom- congrats on a fantastic remodel! Where did you purchase that lovely little shelf you installed above the sink? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I LOVE this bathroom- congrats on a fantastic remodel! Where did you purchase that lovely little shelf you installed above the sink? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Heather and thank you! I've looked through emails and such looking for exactly where I got the shelf (I bought it 6 years ago) but have come up with nothing. However, if you do a google search for ceramic bath shelves there are options. Renovators supply seems to have several. I hope you find what you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'm hoping so much you are still active on this page as I am redoing my bathroom and I am so in love with the brockway sink. However the faucet made to fit it is terrible and I am dying to know how you got this exact faucet. It's perfect!
    Thank you! And job very well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you! The faucet was purchased from Chicago Faucets, I believe the number is 225-261 ABCP. When I purchased mine, they still had an option to choose different faucet handles- I don't think they do anymore but maybe you can find them. Good luck and hope you enjoy your sink as much as we love ours.

      Delete

 
Blogging tips