Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Flower Pin and Easter Outfits

I've wanted to try to make a felt flower pin for some time, but I just haven't had the giddy up to do it.  However, when I saw Grace's Easter dress I had the idea that a flower pin would look lovely with it.  I was surprised to discover that once I actually sat down to do it, it only took about 10 minutes to make.  I looked at several different tutorials, but I found this one to be the most helpful.  I loved how the pin turned out so much that I decided my Easter dress could use a little embellishment too.  Aren't they darling?


I think that I'm going to pin the flower on the sash at Grace's waist.


And I will put mine on the bodice of my green dress.


 Yes, Harris' shirt is pink but it doesn't seem to bother him in the least.  In fact, I think he will rock the look.  


4 comments:

  1. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are awesome!
    Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips