Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Friends

Our dear friends, Jack and Kathleen, have been visiting the past couple of days!  Jack had to travel here on business and Kathleen came along too.  It's been so great to have them here.  The guys were gone during the day, during which Kathleen and I managed to fill our days quite nicely, and then in the evening we would all eat together, play a game of peanuts or sit around and solve the world's problems!  It was wonderful!

I've always been very blessed with wonderful friends, and I'm so thankful for them and the positive influences they are in my life.  Kathleen and I talked a lot about accepting children, spouses, family and friends for who they are instead of who you want them to be (something I'm working on) and I'm so lucky to have friends that do just that, flaws and all.


1 comment:

  1. Good friends are the best! Sounds like you had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips