Monday, January 9, 2012

Favorite Thing #18


Last year, I bought a mitten tree for our mudroom in an effort to corral mittens, hats and scarves.  We have baskets in the mudroom for the purpose of keeping shoes and accessories, but I've found that simply keeping all the hats, mittens and scarves on the tree all the time makes getting bundled up so much easier.  Also, I haven't been finding accessories strewn all over the room because it's easy for the children to put away their winter gear!  The tree makes it easy for items to dry out after getting wet from snow (not that we have had any!) and is a very cheery red.  It's definitely a favorite thing in our mudroom.

P.S.  This one is on sale!

1 comment:

  1. I must have been sleeping...or handling 5 kids activities! :) I have missed so many exciting posts!
    I love you mitten holder...we need 3 of them! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips