Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wallpaper


Last week our bathroom got wallpapered and I'm thrilled with the result!  I'm a big fan of using wallpaper because I think it often makes a room feel "finished" and I love how it can transform a room.


The wallpaper we ended up using is a small foral but it functions as a neutral pattern on the wall, and I don't think that it hits you over the head that it is a floral.  The paper instantly made the room feel like it was a part of the house and a room to spend time in rather than just a utilitarian bathroom.  It's warm, cozy and inviting (the heated floors also help with that!).


4 comments:

  1. Anna, I love the wallpaper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bathroom looks fantastic! Love the wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here I found was really effective to the topic which I was researching for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips