Saturday, December 24, 2011

Peppermint Hot Fudge Sauce for friends


I delivered a few gifts to friends today that I'm hoping will add some seasonal cheer to their weekend!  I made a double batch of peppermint hot fudge sauce, packaged it up in small mason jars, tied on candy cane toppings and added a pint of really yummy (local) ice cream.



While wandering the grocery store, I happened upon these darling miniature, one serve ice cream containers.  They fit the top of the mason jar perfectly and were adorable.  But alas, I figured it would be nice if my friend's families could have more than one spoonful each, so I'm filing the idea away for later because everything is cuter when it is smaller!

4 comments:

  1. Yummm. Pretty too. Happy Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are egarly awaiting the delivery of ours.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips