Thursday, December 29, 2011

Favorite Things #17


When Gretchen and I were in the city over Christmas we ate what was possibly the most heavenly food ever offered by a street vendor... a waffle covered in speculoos and whipped cream.  I had never had anything of the sort and it was so, so good.


So of course, I was delighted to discover Trader Joe's Cookie Butter.  I love this stuff.  It's a spread made out of biscuits that tastes like gingerbread cookies and other bits of goodness.  I've been enjoying it on cinnamon bread, crackers and bananas.  I've yet to put it on a warm waffle but it's only a matter of time.  Have you tried it?


3 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of it, but it looks and sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That sound like a slice of heaven. I haven't heard of it either.... I better not try it anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! I'm not sure we have anything like that! I need to check!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips