Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Pillowcases


This morning I took a bit of time to work on a project that I've had in mind to do for a while- Mr. and Mrs. pillowcases!  Whenever we take our own pillows on a trip I alway attach a clothes pin to my pillow because otherwise I can't tell mine and Bryce's a part.  I dearly love my husband but I'm very attached to my pillow!  I thought of taking them to be monogrammed but I decided to try my hand at embroidering them.  I love how they turned out!


Are the stitches even and perfect?  Not even close, but I sort of love the homemade look of them!  The project took me a little over an hour to complete and now I'm thinking of all the other pillowcases I want to make.  Wouldn't they be a fun wedding shower gift?

6 comments:

  1. what a great idea!! They look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute!! I'm always fearful I'm going to leave my pillow behind because we also use plain white - love this solution!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you did them yourself. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, This Post is very much relevant and Informatics. I was in search of such kind a stuff. So, I like this, what You have shared. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I love it! I think I will make these too...just for the same loving reason! :) Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! Yea something new to copy from you :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips