Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Attire


I've recently taken advantage of some sales and free shipping to put together the children's holiday attire.  In years past Grace has had dressier dresses, but this year we went with something that she will be able to wear well past the holidays.  This dress from Olive Juice is super comfy and cute at the same time and I love how the buttons on the MiniBoden sweater add some fun color and will match most anything!.  Harris is wearing a sweater that has somehow managed to be wearable for several seasons (which makes me wonder just how big it was on him when I bought it!).


5 comments:

  1. So cute! Where did you find the santa shaped hand bag? It is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina- I got the bag years ago in a little boutique in Atlanta but the company is still making them! Here's the link to one that is very similar: http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/Goody+Bag%26%238482%3B+Holiday+Santa/part_number=6117/648.0.1.1.2477.0.0.0.0?pp=25&

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Anna. I think I asked you the same question last year! I still love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sweater buttons are fun colors, and I love Harris' sweater. I also enjoyed a trip down memory lane looking at past blogs under 'You might also like'. It was much more meaningful than tonight's football game.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips