Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Favorite Thing #16

I can't upload any photos to iphoto because the computer keeps telling me that my memory is full!  I'm not really sure what to do about that but until I figure it out I thought I would share a favorite thing!

Five years ago I bought the Tight-End Reversible tights in brown/black from Spanx and have worn them almost exclusively through fall and winter. Therefore, I find it pretty impressive that they have just now gotten a hole in them.  Five years seems like a long time for a pair of tights to last!   I love, love, love the fact that you can wear them as black tights one day and brown tights the next.  Anything that can do double duty and do it well is a favorite in my book.  Actually, they do triple duty since they also help in other areas as well (they are Spanx after all!).

P.S.  The above picture is no longer the design for these tights, but I preferred it to the half naked gals on the new design!

2 comments:

  1. After this baby...I am going to need Spanks from my head to my toes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the next few paragraphs. It is my opinion you add a considerable amount of energy to build this particular post. I really thank you for get the job done.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips