Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dish Detergent Bottle

Hi friends!  This week has been a bit crazy with Halloween and birthday party planning (and life)!  However, I wanted to share something with you that I meant to share months and months ago.  Martha Stewart made decanting dish detergent into a pretty bottle a "good thing" and we have done it for years, but about a year ago our bottle broke.  Instead of buying a new one I used an old Real Lemon bottle.  The pouring spout (that you can buy by itself) fits the bottle top perfectly!  Plus, the green color looks pretty sitting by the sink.  I think that counts as a good thing all by itself!

3 comments:

  1. This one deserves kudos for the 'shopper'. What a sharp observation and alternative to shopping for something new. RECYCLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your emotions in your blog are completely honest to you and your friends/readers.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips