Saturday, November 12, 2011

Countdown to Christmas


Can you believe that the holidays are right around the corner?  Neither can I.  On the other hand, the children are so super excited that they have already been making lists and making gifts.  In fact, there is already a gift sitting in the living room where our tree usually goes!  It even has a homemade card (I know that kid spell is not as popular with teachers as it used to be, but I still love and encourage it!)!


A few weeks ago I printed out this darling printable from Giverslog  to make a holiday to-do list*.  I filled it in with all that I want to accomplish during the season so that I too can (hopefully) have a magical and relaxed holiday season.  I feel good knowing that I at least have everything to do written down even if it's not done yet!

*She also has one that is already filled with things to get done!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE inventive spelling and also encourage it with my kindergartener... I think that it is just precious to get a peek into those little minds! Love the "hapey Crismis"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't believe that Christmas is almost here...it's shocking! I love your list!
    Absolutely love the spelling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
    I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips