Thursday, October 6, 2011

Patio Fabric

 You might remember the fabric I was thinking of using on our screened porch?  Well, I've completely ditched it and gone in a new direction.  Honestly, the gray and striped fabric just wasn't setting me on fire, it was pretty but I didn't love it.  After seeing a friend's outdoor fabric, I started on a hunt to find a Scalamandre indoor/outdoor fabric with jumping frogs (Calabassas County).  Unfortunately, the fabric has been discontinued but I lucked out and found a remnant of 2 yards online. I'm praying that it will be enough for throw pillows (the furniture company doesn't think it will be) because there doesn't seem to be any left anywhere!  Isn't the fabric fun and cheery? Just as a porch should be!

4 comments:

  1. it's adorable! Can't wait to see how they look when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be awesome!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely ideal for you! It is gonna look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips