Friday, October 21, 2011

Grateful

You know what?  Today, I'm grateful.  I'm grateful for...

rainbows,

the look of absolute happiness on Harris' face when I volunteered in his classroom,

a girl who love, love, loves to read,

the best book that I've read in a long time - Peace Like a River by Leif Enger,

brisk air and a blustery wind,

friends who remind me that girlfriends always have your back,

the Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte (I looked forward to having one all week!),

blogger friends and family who always leave the nicest comments and make me smile,

and the most darling Grandmom made costumes ever (I can hardly wait to share).

P.S.  What are you grateful for today?

6 comments:

  1. For a wonderful daughter-in-law who is a great mother and wife....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for healthy and happy kids, a thoughtful husband, and a quiet Friday night with Chinese take out and a chic flick.....among other things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A kind husband, faith, special family, a sister who calls often, home, health, beautiful weather and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for my sweet family and my friends. I especially am grateful that after all these years it only takes one phone call to catch back up with you. :) Let's talk soon!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all great things to be grateful for!
    I am grateful for life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips