Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Favorite Things #14

Remember the ipad that we got?  I don't use it very often but when I do it's most often to read a recipe while I'm cooking.  Unfortunately, it wasn't very convenient sitting on the countertops and I worried that I was going to get it really messy.  I started wishing for a way to mount it to the cabinets and I've finally found one!  It's made by Griffin Technology and while it's not perfect (Bryce thinks it holds the ipad a little too loosely) it has worked beautifully for me.  When you are not using the holder you just push it up into the bottom of the cabinet.

When I ordered the device I believed that it would be invisible when not in use, I didn't realize that you would be able to see it's arms when it is nestled up into the cabinet.  I put off installing it for a few days because I worried that it would really bother me every time I looked at it since I like the clean lines of my cabinets.  However, I can honestly say that I haven't given it a thought and the benefits outweigh that particular negative.  Plus, I live in my kitchen so anything that makes life easier gets a big thumbs up.

P.S.  Anyone have recommendations for apps for the ipad that I should have/use?

2 comments:

  1. Love the holder...I am looking for really thick, unbreakable case. We have bought 2 and my husband has dropped both...shattering them. I am ready to buy another one...but first I am buying the case! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. My husband finally broke down a few weeks ago and bought his and i must say, it is kind of annoying. Every evening there he is on the couch with his new toy until all hours. Please tell me this fascination wears off after a couple of months???

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips