Monday, September 19, 2011

Favorite Things #12


I'm not a huge jewelry wearing person.  I wear the same rings and the same earrings every single day.  However, I love, love, love my necklace from Nest Pretty Things by Tamar.  I perhaps wear it a little too often, but I figure that means I just need another one.  Right?  It's one of those necklaces that you put on and instantly feel feminine and pretty.


 You really must peruse Tamar's etsy site!  She is offering a 10% discount right now, so it's the perfect time to buy Christmas gifts!

3 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty! I love your favorite things list....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may come to NO surprise...but I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips